CrossfitPerformance.com is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, web browser versions, devises you use and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We also use re-targeting pixels such as those provided by Facebook to use within our audience selections for Facebook advertising.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United States of America for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
CrossfitPerformance.com will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of any/all Personal Information provided to this Web Site.
Children Under Age 13
We are a general audience site, and do not knowingly request Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Web Site, including by attempting to post on any message board, participate in blogs, discussions and chatrooms, register for any events, or otherwise provide any information to the Web Site. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever.
We strongly recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet practices. Parents may wish to consult the resources on children’s privacy and safe internet practices that are available through the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm. We also strongly suggest that you have installed and use “Parental Controls” for your web browser.
If we make any material change to this notice or the informational practices with regard to children that were in effect when your consent to the collection of your child’s personal information was obtained, we will, as required by law, send you a new notice and request your consent.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via the Contact Form.